Choosing your Maine builders and general contractor can be a very tough task, but if you keep a few key points in mind as you search, it just might make it easier.
The items to check:
- All reliable and responsible contractors will always have General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance. This insurance protects the homeowner and employees in the unfortunate event of an accident.
- References of builders in Maine and construction companies in Maine
- Contract amounts, payment schedules, guarantees and warrantees
- The amount of experience the construction company has working with your type of project
- How your Maine general contractor treats you when meeting